- The Inspector Marketing 365 websites www.inspectormarketing365.com
- Our proprietary SaaS marketing product (which includes email marketing, social media marketing, referral forms, review capture and syndication components) (collectively, the “Services”); and
- Any Customer website, including Customer Profile Pages, hosted by us or our third-party hosting provider in connection with the Services (“Customer Websites”).
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer);
- Information collected by Customer through other means, including through Customer’s primary website and other web properties that are not hosted by or on behalf of Inspector Marketing 365
- Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
- Technical Information. We may collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software and other data related to your interactions with the Services, IM 365 Websites or Customer Websites (“Technical Information”). Inspector Marketing 365 may collect this Technical Information, by setting and accessing Inspector Marketing 365 cookies on your computer. Inspector Marketing 365 reserves the right to use web beacons to access Inspector Marketing 365 cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Inspector Marketing 365 products and services. As is the case with most standard website servers, we use log files. The Technical Information we collect may include your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks and product usage data. Inspector Marketing 365 does not consider this information to be Personal Information. Inspector Marketing 365 owns all Technical Information and may use it for any lawful purpose that it deems appropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may use this Information to: provide you with our services and customer support; remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during a subsequent visit; help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; provide, improve, test, update and monitor the IM 365 Websites or the Services; or diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Social Information. We may also collect information about you from various third party services (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) through their applicable APIs or otherwise (“Social Information”).
Information Collection and Use
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- To provide you with products or services that you request or in which you express interest;
- For billing purposes.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the Services (such as communications with other users).
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Services, the IM 365 Websites, and the Customer Websites.
- To improve, market or promote Inspector Marketing 365 ’s products and services (including the Services).
- To contact you, including about the Services or your account.
- To customize the advertising and content you see.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Inspector Marketing 365, its Customers or its third-party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose, we may describe when you provide the Information.
Inspector Marketing 365 uses credit card information solely to collect payment for the Services.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
Certain features of the Services, IM 365 Websites or Customer Websites are designed to display Information that you choose to provide to Inspector Marketing 365 , Customers or other users. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through the Services, IM 365 Websites or Customer Websites, that Information can be seen and used by others.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Inspector Marketing 365 or its Customers or their respective agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To agents, vendors or contractors that Inspector Marketing 365 uses to support the internal operations of our business including the Services, the IM 365 Websites or the Customer Websites, and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which it is disclosed it to them. This includes our third-party payment processor who processes transactions on our behalf.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Inspector Marketing 365 , its Customers or their respective agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Inspector Marketing 365 agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, IM 365 Websites, Customer Websites or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Inspector Marketing 365 merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
In addition, Customers may share certain Information they collect from Customer Websites (including Personal Information) with Inspector Marketing 365 .
Do Not Track
Other Websites and Services
The Services, IM 365 Websites or Customer Websites may contain links to or associations with other websites or services that we do not own or operate (e.g. LinkedIn). We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from the Services, IM 365 Websites or Customer Websites, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or service are subject to the applicable third party’s rules and policies, not ours. If you are using a third-party website or service, you do so at your own risk.
Inspector Marketing 365 sends all new Customers a welcoming email to verify passwords and usernames. Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers, and a newsletter. Each email will include the option to unsubscribe to the email list so that you will not receive these types of communications.
From time to time it may be necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement (e.g. if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email). Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, however, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Confidentiality and Security
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk. We maintain an incident response plans to respond to any security incidents. We will provide legally required disclosures to our users in the event of an incident affecting users’ Personal Information, and to the extent permitted by law, you agree to accept such notice by email.
Inspector Marketing 365 ‘s Relationship with Customer
Inspector Marketing 365 may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inspector Marketing 365 account or by placing a prominent notice on the IM 365 Websites.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
You can modify certain of your Information within the Services themselves. In addition, you may request to modify certain Information associated with your Inspector Marketing 365 account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, however, we cannot guarantee that all such requests will be accommodated. Inspector Marketing 365 reserves the right to keep transaction related information for record-keeping purposes.
Questions and Suggestions
Inspector Marketing 365 ,Inc.
623 Arbuckle Ave
Woodmere, NY 11598